According to Brides Magazine, below is a list of wedding tasks that every groom enjoys. We think some of these will surprise you so don’t leave your groom out of the planning!
1. Asking his best friend to be his best man
2. Designing your wedding website
3. Working on the play-list
4. Picking out the appetizers
5. Creating a wedding micro-brew
6. Choosing what he’ll wear
7. Comparing cake flavors
8. Researching the honeymoon
9. Figuring out the map/directions cards
10. Going to the menu tasting
11. Proofreading invitations, programs, etc.
12. Wielding the scan gun when you register
13. Getting a day-before massage
14. Choosing your wedding day ride
15. Writing his vows (you’d be surprised!)
16. Attending the bachelor party
17. Unwrapping presents
18. Deciding on wines
19. Organizing pyrotechnics of any type - fireworks, sparklers, etc.
20. Practicing the first kiss